- Compass Litter Bin Durable Polythene Waste Bin 112 Litres Black.
- Black Bin Carcass.
- Lid/Top/Opening colour: Black.
- Lid/Top/Opening Type: Open Entry.
- Supplied with two gold vinyl bands and gold lettering stating Litter.
- A traditional styled bin, designed to offer a rotationally moulded polythene alternative to a cast iron bin. This lightweight unit is much more cost efficient and offers a robust bin that fits within many surroundings and is widely adopted by councils and universities.
- Embossed with a compass design that draws on British heritage and gives a decorative finish that is also functional; the patterned surface of the bin deters flyposting and graffiti.
- The lid is slightly peaked to stop any litter being left on the top of the bin and an optional ashtray can be fitted to dispose of cigarettes and ash. The ashtray operates on a pendulum system that means it will automatically empty into the liner when it becomes full.
- Mmanufactured from polythene, with UV stabilised colour to ensure it will not fade over time. The bin has a full-length piano hinge opening door and multiple fixing points with no gaps, to prevent damage or vandalism. The door is double walled to give extra strength and is fitted with a stainless steel slam lock as standard. It is easily unlocked using a universal T shaped key and locks automatically when closed.
- Supplied with a 112 litre galvanised steel liner.
- The base of the bin comes pre-drilled for ground fixing; we recommend using RAWL bolts but we do have other fixing options available.
- Dimensions: 1088 x 600 x 800mm (HxWxD). Weight 27kg.
- Our code: RBD615
Labelling where appropriate will be in WRAP compliant colours, but the graphics and exact wording may differ slightly from that pictured. These products are shipped and moulded to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Buy British - UK manufactured. Leadtime for delivery is approx 30-40 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072