- Envirobin 100 Litre Yellow Base Yellow Flip Lid Clinical Waste With Antimicrobial Additive.
- Yellow Bin Carcass.
- Lid/Top/Opening colour: Yellow.
- Lid/Top/Opening Type: Flip Lid.
- WRAP compliant label in yellow stating clinical waste.
- 100 litre Envirobin 100 Flip Lid Clinical Waste Bin is a robust bin ideal for collection of high volume clinical waste.
- Contains Antimicrobial additive protection from harmful bacteria.
- When Biomaster is added into a product it is dispersed throughout the entire item, will not wash off and lasts its active lifetime.
- Tested on over 50 different bacteria species in over 2,000 applications, the antimicrobial material has been proven to reduce harmful species by up to 99.99%.
- It has also been proven to remove over 80% of these bacteria in as little as 15 minutes.
- Antimicrobial protection works 24/7 to protect product surfaces, providing a second line of defence against harmful bacteria, making the product more hygienic and complementing cleaning regimes.
- Suitable for internal use.
- Ideal for high volume waste collection.
- Sack retaining feature for discreet fitting of refuse bag.
- Robust double wall lid for ultimate rigidity and durability.
- Dimensions: H:803mm, W:445mm, D:445mm.
- Weight 7KG.
- Our code: RBD591
Labelling will be in WRAP compliant colours, but the graphics and exact wording may differ slightly from that pictured. These products are shipped and moulded to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is approx 10-14 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072