- Medical Sackholder Healthcare Clinical Waste Bin 80 Litres Foot Pedal Orange Steel Top.
- White removable plastisol (plastic coated steel) bin carcass (also available in grey, mushroom and transparent bin carcass - contact us for further details).
- Lid and frame colour: Orange.
- Top/Opening Type: Peddle Lift Lid.
- No signage included as standard. (Optional vinyl lettering stating CLINICAL WASTE ONLY or DOMESTIC WASTE ONLY also available).
- This?80 Litre Hybrid Sackholder?is part of our NHS range of clinical and domestic waste bins that is manufactured from a combination of materials to give you the best of both worlds!
- This clinical sack holder is manufactured from a combination of premium quality, corrosion resistant galvanised steel and ABS grade durable plastic. The lid is formed from galvanised steel to provide a heavy duty lid, while the base is manufactured from plastic to give extra corrosion resistance for instances when the bin is placed in areas such as wet rooms.
- This NHS sack holder is foot pedal operated. The user simply presses the foot pedal to lift the lid so that they can deposit their waste without any skin contact. The hands free frame reduces the need to worry about users trying to operate the bin by hand (optional soft close lid also available).
- Anti-microbial coated to reduce any risk of harmful bacteria spreading on the surface of the bin. Integrated Castors. Conforms to HTM 05-03 Managing Healthcare Fire Safety regulations.
- Dimensions: 847 x 466 x 390. Weight 10kg
- Optional extra of wheel cair operated foor pedal and front opening bin body - contact us for further details.
- Our code: RBD689
Labelling where appropriate will be in WRAP compliant colours, but the graphics and exact wording may differ slightly from that pictured. These products are shipped and moulded to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Buy British - UK manufactured. Leadtime for delivery is approx 30-40 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072